We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: a) Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, web browser versions, devises you use and other communication data. b) Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. c) Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We also use retargeting pixels such as those provided by Facebook to use within our audience selections for Facebook advertising. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes: a) To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services. b) To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. c) To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
• providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
• operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
• marketing communications (about us or another product or service we think you might be interested in) in accordance with your marketing preferences
• asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email or otherwise.
To enhance our websites and services and develop new ones: For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services so we can keep improving, or by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services so that we can optimize your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools. T
To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms.
To analyze, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymized analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the United States for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
• third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to, for example, support delivery of or provide functionality on the website or services, or to market or promote our goods and services to you
• regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
• an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business • other people where we have your consent.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to email@example.com.
You also have rights to:
• know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
• request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
• object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
Contacting Us Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org